As we continue to grow in both print and digital media territory, and in anticipation of major new local projects, we are seeking News Journalists – on both a full-time and a part-time basis – to work on current and upcoming projects across print and digital platforms.
- Researching, investigating and writing stories, including analytical pieces, as well as carrying out interviews, on a daily basis across multiple platforms
- Keeping up to date with social media and community news, sourcing stories and reacting swiftly
- Contributing to the news agenda with strong research-driven ideas for articles
- Building a strong contacts book
- Supporting the continued growth of our projects through new content ideas, promotion on social media and helping to build the audience
- Working on stories every day and therefore agility is key.
View More Vacancies
- Experience in journalism (English language local national media)
- Follow the media closely and be au courant with current affairs
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Malta
- Have strong editorial judgement
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Perfect written English is essential
- Educated to degree level
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.