Content House has a strong market share and penetration through brands – both in print and digital media – that target the local business community. In line with our expansion in the field, we are now looking for a full time Business Journalist to work on current and upcoming business-related projects on both print and digital platforms.
- Researching, investigating and writing stories, including analytical pieces as well as carrying out interviews, on a daily basis across multiple platforms
- Keeping up to date with social media, sourcing stories and reacting swiftly
- Contributing to the business news agenda with strong research-driven ideas for articles
- Building a strong contacts book
- Supporting the continued growth of our projects through new content ideas, promotion on social media and helping to build the audience.
View More Vacancies
- Experience in local journalism (English language local national media)
- Follow the media closely and be au courant with current affairs
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Malta and the local and international business landscape
- Have strong editorial judgement
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Perfect written English is essential
- Educated to degree level
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.