Since we will be launching a number of major new products in 2018 and also to sustain our extensive current portfolio, we are also looking for several Freelance Writers/Journalists to work on current and upcoming projects on both print and digital platforms.
- Writing engaging, well-researched articles on a variety of topics
- Keeping up-to-date with social media, sourcing stories and reacting swiftly
- Contributing to the agenda with strong ideas for articles
- Building a strong contacts book
- Supporting the continued growth of our projects through new content ideas, promotion on social media and helping to build the audience.
View More Vacancies
- Possess an in-depth knowledge in one or more of the fields of current affairs & news analysis, business news, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, homes & interiors, motoring, culture and travelling
- The ability to meet daily deadlines
- A flexible schedule and agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner
- Experience in journalism (English language local national media) is a plus
- Follow the media closely and be au courant with current affairs
- Ability to think critically
- Perfect written English is essential
- Educated to degree level
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.