Content House, Malta’s largest online media company, is looking to recruit an ambitious high-flier as Corporate Sales & Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Business Development, the chosen candidate will be pitching, meeting, liaising, and engaging with senior business executives and leading business-people from all sectors, who either already form part of our impressive client list or are new prospects.
We are looking for a hard-working individual who will work hard and deliver the desired financial results on a monthly and annual basis by reaching, and beating, financial targets and performance markers. With targets reached, our sales and business development team members are rewarded with an under-40 hour week and an impressive €50,000+ per annum in remuneration through basic salary, commission, monthly target bonuses, and annual performance bonuses.
The company enjoys a significant market share in the local corporate and B2B media with over 5,000 clients on its books, primarily in the corporate and B2B markets. The position, which is only available on a full-time basis, is open to candidates who speak fluently both Maltese and English.
- Pitching commercial and business media proposals to our large portfolio of clients and to potential new clients
- Client relationship building, consolidating existing business relationships and nurturing new ones
- Negotiating and closing leads on large packages in a successful and professional manner, always keeping our clients’ interests at heart
- Monitoring the local market as well as social media to continue widening our extensive client base through business development undertakings
- Be continuously proactive on a business development front, looking out for opportunities for growth and consolidation on a daily basis
- Strong background and experience in sales and business development, as well as an ambition to make a financially rewarding career out of this opportunity
- A positive and outgoing personality – and a clear sense of determination
- A sound academic background
- Leadership, management and sharp negotiation skills
- A team player and an individual who sees the big picture and who values the need to work as a united team
- A person who is very ambitious and target driven, yet abides by the company’s values and principles of putting the client’s interests at heart in whatever we do
- Excellent knowledge of English and Maltese languages
- Multi-tasking skills and agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner
- Follows the local media industry, particularly the business media industry and a person who is active and follows social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
Interested candidates should apply below or send their CV and cover letter by email to: [email protected]