Corporate Sales & Business Development Executive
We’re looking for a top professional to join Malta’s leading online and print media organisation as a Corporate Sales and Business Development Executive - a solid professional whose ultimate goal is growing their career and, in the process, making some serious money working at the top of Malta’s online and print advertising market.
Content House is made up of a team of forward thinkers, who strive for success and are constantly reaching new heights. It’s thanks to our strong #CHTeam that we continue to create new brands, employ people and take on new projects. The chosen individual will have the opportunity to really leave their mark and join the best in the industry. Oh, did we mention that you’ll also be working hands-on across high-profile brands and will be liaising closely with Malta’s top 5,000 leading companies and brands? And that’s not all…
A high achiever can earn an excess of €40,000 per year in this role. But get ready to smash targets !
So, let’s get down to business:
- Pitching commercial media proposals to our large portfolio of clients. Current client base exceeds 5,000 businesses
- Client relationship building
- Negotiating and closing leads in a successful and professional manner
- Monitoring the local media market as well as social media to continue widening our extensive client base through business development undertakings
- Strong background and experience in sales and business development as well as an ambition to make a financially rewarding career out of this opportunity
- A positive and outgoing personality – and a clear sense of determination
- A sound academic background
- Excellent knowledge of English and Maltese languages
- Multi-tasking skills and agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner
Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
Question is: Are you ready to join a team that know how to work hard but play even harder? If so, send your CV to [email protected] and we’ll see you soon!
View More Vacancies