The right candidate should be an excellent team player and a super communicator, motivated by the prospect of making serious money and capable of hitting and beating targets on a regular basis, yet working less than 40 hours per week. The right candidate should also be client centric, going out of her or his way to help and assist our clients, ensuring in the process that our clients are getting the best possible deal, and service.
We’re after someone with a track record in revenue generation, sales and business development. The chosen candidate will benefit from a generous financial package that includes a salary, commission, monthly bonuses and an annual performance bonus – hence the overall package linked to this prestigious position is indeed highly attractive. Other perks, like private parking and an extra day of leave on your birthday, as well as the social events organised by the company’s Social Committee, add up to make this position stand out!
The company enjoys a significant market share in the local online and print advertising sectors with over 5,000 clients on its books, primarily in the corporate and B2B markets. The position, which is available on a Full-Time basis only, is open to candidates who speak fluently both Maltese and English, and who have excellent writing skills in the English language.
- Pitching commercial and business media proposals to our large portfolio of clients and to potential new clients
- Client relationship building, consolidating existing business relationships and nurturing new ones
- Negotiating and closing leads on large packages in a successful and professional manner, always keeping our clients’ interests at heart
- Monitoring the local market as well as social media to continue widening our extensive client base through business development undertakings
- Be continuously proactive on a business development front, looking out for opportunities for growth and consolidation on a daily basis
- Strong background and experience in sales and business development, as well as an ambition to make a financially rewarding career out of this opportunity
- A positive and outgoing personality – and a clear sense of determination
- A sound academic background
- Leadership, management and sharp negotiation skills
- A team player and an individual who sees the big picture and who values the need to work as a united team
- A person who is very ambitious and target driven, yet abides by the company’s values and principles of putting the client’s interest at heart in whatever we do
- Excellent knowledge of English and Maltese languages
- Multi-tasking skills and agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner
- Follows the local media industry, particularly the business media industry and a person who is active and follows social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
Browse through our website www.contenthouse.com.mt to find out more about Content House Group. An excellent financial package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you’re interested in this position please apply below or send us your cover letter and C.V. on [email protected]