Business Sales Strategist
We’re looking for an ambitious, highly driven and motivated professional to join us on a full-time basis as Business Sales Strategist. Content House Group is one of Malta’s leading print and online publishers, owning over 20 successful media brands and with a close-knit team of over 35 people, operating from bespoke, central Mriehel offices. We are constantly looking for strong professionals to join our growing and successful team of high achievers!
So, the question is… do you consider yourself to be motivated? Confident? Assertive? Highly driven? Or even all of the above? Final question, do you think you could play a strategic role as Business Sales Strategist? Perfect! We like you already.
We are after a solid professional whose ultimate goal is growing their career and, in the process, making some serious money (yes, we mean it. If you’re good you will earn some serious money working as part of our team!) working in the top, elite league of Malta’s growing digital and print advertising market. You’ll be working hands-on across high-profile brands and will be liaising closely with over 5,000 of Malta’s leading companies and brands, that are already clients of Content House.
So, let’s get down to business:
- Pitching creative, business and advertising sales proposals to our large portfolio of clients
- Client relationship building
- Negotiating and closing leads in a successful and professional manner
- Monitoring the local media market as well as social media to continue widening our extensive client base through business development undertakings
- Strong background and experience in sales and an ambition to make a financially rewarding career out of this opportunity
- A positive and outgoing personality – and a clear sense of determination
- A sound academic background
- Excellent knowledge of English and Maltese languages
- Multi-tasking skills and agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
View More Vacancies