GuideMeMalta.com, one of Malta’s leading travel and lifestyle portals, with over 7M pageviews per year, is looking for a foodie writer to join its growing, dynamic team of writers – Yes, you read that right! And with so much happening on the foodie scene, we’re looking for someone who knows the food industry like the back of their hand!
Our readers have a big appetite and keep coming back for more foodie intel – Which is why we need YOU!
- Are your taste buds constantly on high alert for the next new resto?
- Know what’s happening in the world of chefs, gastronomy & the restaurant scene?
- Always have an opinion on anything food-related?
- Have a broad palate and are willing to eat anything and everything?
- Most importantly! Do you have contacts? We’re looking for someone who will be constantly speaking to chefs, restaurant owners and people in the world of gastronomy to get the next big scoop!
Like what you’re reading? Now’s your chance to turn your love of food into a part-time gig!
But it’s not just about wining and dining!
- Are you able to develop your critique into an article?
- Do you have top-notch English skills?
- Capable of keeping deadlines?
- Are you flexible? With a job like this you may be required to work evenings, weekends and public holidays from time to time.
- Will you go the extra mile to get things done?
Interested? Great! The vacancy is open on a part-time basis.
GuideMeMalta.com is owned by Content House Group, one of Malta’s largest media organisations, owning and running over 20 media brands, including some of Malta’s most prestigious magazines and online portals. The Group employs over 40 people and is considered the market leader across the media landscape in Malta.
All you have to do is send us your C.V. on [email protected] and we’ll see you soon!
View More Vacancies