Sales Team Leader
Content House, one of Malta’s leading media companies in the online and print industries, is looking for an ambitious Sales Team Leader to coach, train, mentor and lead our team of Brand Sales Executives, Digital Media Executives and Corporate Sales & Business Development Executives. The singular position in the company is suited for an experienced sales guru with a track record in coaching, training, empowerment, leadership, and ambition. The management role will include leading the recruitment drive to grow our team, train, nurture and monitor the team, empower its members to grow and take a strategic active role in business development, product development and client relationship.
This is a unique opportunity for a strong, positive character who is a natural leader with loads of charisma and coaching abilities. The right candidate will be joining a strong company that delivers financial results and growth, with no excuses! The company owns and runs over 20 media successful brands and is embarking on an expansion phase to grow the team in line with its growing product line up.
Applicants must have a strong verbal command of both English and Maltese, as well as excellent written English. They must also be social media savvy and love communicating with and meeting people. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the directors of the company, including the directors responsible for Sales & Business Development, Operations as well as the company MDs.
The responsibilities will include:
- Create a positive team spirit, motivate, and empower the team.
- Look after each member of the team, ensuring they know their product well, are delivering excellent pitches, and are coping well with the demands of their job.
- Coach and train the team, along with the other line managers and sales directors.
- Take an active role in strategic financial planning, sales reporting, budgeting and resources allocation.
- Ensure that every member of the team is speaking the company’s language and sharing the company’s values, always holding at heart the clients’ interests and acting professionally and ethically at all times.
The right candidate will be given extensive training and exposure to the company’s long list of brands, philosophy, and mindset. Tailor-made financial conditions will be offered to the chosen candidate.
View More Vacancies