Digital Marketing Manager
Content House, Malta’s leading media company in the online and print industries, is looking for a strong personality and a digital savvy individual to take on the role of a Digital Marketing Manager.
With over 20 brands within its online and print media portfolio, the company manages the largest number of popular online portals locally that target different audiences; portals that enjoy a significant reach and are considered market leaders in their fields.
As part of our growth strategy, the company is now looking to employ an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, to fill a new role being created in tandem with the significant growth and expansion of our online media brands.
Applicants must have a strong understanding of the latest digital marketing technology and strategies. They must be social media savvy and love all aspects of marketing, branding, content generation and online publishing. Knowledge of WordPress, SEO, HTML, Google Analytics, MailChimp, AdWords and PPC are considered essential. The right applicant must also possess strong knowledge and qualifications in marketing and have a strong verbal command of both English and Maltese, as well as excellent written English. Applicants must also have a strong academic background in the fields of marketing, digital marketing, and social media and a minimum working experience of 3 years.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across Paid Search, Content Marketing and Social Media.
- Develop and implement SEO initiatives with the objective to continue increasing traffic across various platforms.
- Increase the social media presence of the company’s media brands.
- Evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns and formulate strategies to further improve performance and ROI.
- Work daily on the company’s online portals to ensure optimum performance in all aspects.
- Work and brainstorm with relevant editors, journalists and writers, and constantly look for story ideas, follow-ups, and creative content.
- Support the online teams with any technical issues that may arise from time to time.
- Manage the corporate website of the company.
- See to all aspects of email marketing.
- Involvement in the creation of video content across all channels.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Contribute to the company’s internal communications, staff well-being initiatives, and social activities.
The right candidate will be given extensive training and exposure to the company’s long list of brands, philosophy, and mindset.
View More Vacancies