Does the world of corporate and business media fascinate you? Are you keen to follow interesting stories, and to meet and interview business leaders and CEOs? Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase for intriguing stories and interviews? Do you follow social media closely?
MaltaCEOs, a hybrid corporate brand consisting of a leading annual publication and a popular online C-level portal, is looking for a strong Business Writer to join its team of writers. MaltaCEOs is an established and reputable corporate media brand in the B2B segment. The publication’s hallmark is that it features 50 prominent CEOs in each edition, while its sister brand MaltaCEOs.mt has become a point of reference for many executives in a C-Level position in Malta. The MaltaCEOs brand is exclusively owned and managed by Content House Group, the fastest growing media organisation in Malta.
- Writing stories on a daily basis for print and/or online media that form part of the Malta CEOs brand
- Keeping up to date with social media and news stories, sourcing stories and reacting swiftly
- Contributing to the editorial agenda with strong research-driven ideas for articles
- Conducting interviews with CEOs and business leaders
- Building a strong contacts book
- Supporting the continued growth of our MaltaCEOs brand through new content ideas, promotion on social media and helping to consolidate our audience
We’re looking for someone who eagerly follows the C-level scene in Malta and the journey of leading business leaders and CEOs; someone who’s a media hawk, and the first to know what’s going on, so a strong interest and ideally, experience in both C-level news and business journalism writing, is your greatest asset. Experience in general English language journalism is also a plus.
Since we are a Maltese media house, our ideal candidate needs to have an in-depth knowledge of Malta, as well as the local landscape.
Perfect written English is essential for this role, and we would prefer someone with tertiary education in English and/or Communication Studies and/or journalism. Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is a must.
Candidates can apply for either a full-time or a part-time position.
Interested applicants can apply below or send their CV to: [email protected]
View More Vacancies