Business Development Executive
Do you want to join a winning team and embark on a highly rewarding business career?
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to join Malta’s leading media organisation, working within our prestigious Corporate Sales & Business Development Department – a winner whose ultimate goal is growing their personal career and, in the process, earning some serious money!
Content House is made up of a growing team of successful professionals who strive for success and are constantly reaching new heights. It’s thanks to our strong #CHTeam that we continue to create new brands, employ more people and take on new projects. The chosen individual will have the opportunity to really leave their mark and join the best in the industry. Oh, did we mention that you’ll also be working hands-on across high-profile brands and will be liaising closely with Malta’s top 5,000 leading companies and brands? And that’s not all, a high achiever can earn in excess of €40,000 per year in this role. Our tailor-made financial package is made up of a guaranteed salary, commission and monthly bonuses!
So, let’s get down to business.
- Pitching commercial media proposals to our large portfolio of clients. Current client base exceeds 5,000 businesses.
- Completing sales: targeting existing or new clients, pitch, and close the deal.
- Client relationship building.
- Negotiating and closing leads in a successful and professional manner.
- Monitoring the local media market as well as social media to continue widening our extensive client base through business development undertakings.
- Strong background and experience in sales and business development, as well as an ambition to make a financially rewarding career out of this opportunity.
- A positive and outgoing personality – and a clear sense of determination.
- A sound academic background.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Maltese languages.
- Multi-tasking skills and agility to carry out tasks in a swift manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
Question is: Are you ready to join a team that knows how to work hard but play even harder? If so, send your CV and we’ll see you soon!
View More Vacancies