Online Business Journalist
We’re growing and now’s your chance to come on board! Are you ready to join one of Malta’s leading media houses as an Online Business Journalist? We’re currently looking for creative writers and journalists with excellent writing skills, who are intrigued and fascinated by the world of business, and who have a keen interest in following closely what’s happening on the local business scene.
Content House, one of Malta’s leading online publishing houses, is behind 7 cutting-edge and established local portals, including 4 that are business centric, namely the popular business networking platform WhosWho.mt, the celebrated and distinguished MaltaCEOs.mt, the growing and influential business news portal BusinessNow.mt, and the specialised iGaming news and networking portal iGamingCapital.mt – do you see yourself working for these prestigious portals? If you follow local business news and current affairs extensively, and are intrigued by exciting developments in the local business scene, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re after a strong candidate who wants to make a difference, determined to produce cutting-edge online content that is appealing to all those working in the business and professional circles in Malta, be they business leaders, executives, people in management or professionals.
Here’s what you need to be asking yourself:
- Do you follow social media, particularly Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to be au courant with what’s going on in the life of business personalities and what’s on the agenda of local companies?
- Do you consider yourself a media hawk?
- Are you up to speed with local business and current affairs?
- Will you go the extra mile to get things done?
- Do you have contacts in the local business world?
- Do you possess good writing skills and excel in writing short pieces for the online world?
- Are you agile enough to turn around interesting and engaging stories in no time?
If this is you, we certainly want to meet you!
Experience in journalism and/or a University degree in business, communications, English or similar is certainly an asset. Proficiency in back-end management and MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is a must. This position is open on a full-time or part-time basis, with part-remote working options too.
Apply below or send your CV to: [email protected]
View More Vacancies